House for Sale Description Examples
House for sale descriptions sounds simple and maybe once upon a time it was. There is a house for sale description examples everywhere. In today’s time more and more MLS description examples are being written. Real Estate Listings and real estate property owners are more complex and more critical to the success of real estate listing agents. Real estate success and even in everyday business communication depends on the ability to communicate quickly, accurately and succinctly.
Real Estate Descriptions that Sell
If you are doing real estate listings, the greatest skill that a real estate listing agent can acquire is the ability to write awesome property listings that get the listed property fast. Great ability to creating a house for sale descriptions examples is to make the real estate listing process fun. Writing real estate home descriptions is grossly misunderstood.
Real estate home descriptions examples
The MLS is filled with a huge selection of real estate listing descriptions. You can also study the weekend edition of your local newspaper is an inexpensive resource to which you will find thousands of real estate write-ups. Thousands of writing real estate descriptions phrases to compel your best real estate description examples.
Best Real Estate Descriptions
Although an impressive amount of real estate transactions take place over the telephone, text or in person today. A well written real estate listing memo or letter remains a staple of real estate business success and one of the strongest connection between individuals.
How to Write MLS Description
Think of the reader – real estate buyer. You are an expert in real estate. You have expert knowledge in real estate. You as a professional listing agent in real estate are operating at a very high level. You know and understand real estate listings at an expert level.
Real Estate Description Examples
Most professional real estate listings agents are capable of writing an intelligible home description but few listing agents have the time and mental energy to write the countless and diverse real estate property descriptions and using real estate property description examples for today’s demanding times.
Real Estate House Descriptions
The practical and easy to use Internet contains everything you need to find and know how to write real estate listing remarks, the best descriptions of a house in little more time than it takes to write real estate listing descriptions. The convenient, yet flexible approach presented real estate listing description examples are not only quickly written but clean and compelling the best house description for sale.
Creative Real Estate Listing Descriptions Examples
Unique property description examples feature comprehensive, versatile lists of words, real estate phrases, real estate listing sentences, and paragraphs that allow you to express creative real estate
Real Estate Description Examples
Writing good real estate description examples can transcend your real estate career into the business that you desire. Real Estate home descriptions that sell properties will separate you from ordinary real estate listings agents to a top producing real estate listing agent.
Writing Real Estate Ads Examples
Nobody is born a good writer. You must go forward and write the perfect example of real estate descriptions. Enjoy the process of writing. Practice your writing skills. Read high-level writing. I good example of high-level writing is the New York Times. New York has some of the most expensive real estate in the world. Read the real estate section of the New York Times of house description real estate, agents that are selling some of the most expensive real estate will hire professional writers for property descriptions for sale.
Writing a Real Estate Listing
Writing is sharing the perfect picture of the house. Giving the buyer the image of the perfect life that they will have with the family in their new home.
How to Write Real Estate Ads that Sell
How do you make your writing better? Write in plain English – avoid gibberish. If you have to pick up a book on writing. The element of Style is an excellent book. The element of Style will not treat you like you are in high school again. The element of Style will give you good solid explanations on how to write real estate house descriptions. The book will also not only help you on how to write MLS descriptions. You can also write house descriptions real estate flyers and brochures.
House Descriptions Real Estate
Writing real estate ads examples will be seen by thousands of buyer’s real estate agents. And probably millions of real estate buyers. Write a million dollar house description real estate and clients will flock to you because of your creative real estate listing descriptions examples.
Listing Descriptions That Sell
Writing a real estate ad that brings in more buyers will command a higher price for the house. When the description of property examples brings in more buyers. The real estate ad copy will bring in more money for the listings. This will make your job easier.
Real Estate Description Examples That Help You Sell Residential Listings
We will show you real estate description examples that help your listing sell faster. A real estate description provide detailed information for your listing for sale. Coaching program Listing Generation System shows newbie listings or veteran listing agents how to get more listings even in low inventory markets. In the real estate description examples will include the details regarding the real estate listings like the lot size, livable square foot, number of bedrooms, bedrooms, if the listing in real estate includes a basement, garage, bonus room, entertainment room, etc.
The purpose of the real estate property description examples is to interest buyers and real estate buyer’s agents to entice them to bring their buyers to the real estate listing and sell it for the listing agents – like Listing Generation System encourages real estate students to do.
Try it – Register for a free introductory training course
Real estate home descriptions examples require descriptive words to take buyers and buyers agent on a journey of the house for sale description example and describes the area, the qualities, and features of the real estate house description.
COMPOSITION OF A real Estate listing property description for sale
MLS description samples are placed on regional and local and hundreds of other Multiple Listing Services and national and worldwide websites like:
All of this exposes the real estate description examples to millions of buyers around the world.
1. Information on the property real estate description examples
Simple information and details, info on the property listings like the street address, number of bedrooms, e.g. 1,2,3 or 4 and bathrooms e.g. 1BA, 1.5BA, 1.75BA, 2BA, 1 bathroom in a house description real estate is a full bathroom that includes a tub with shower, toilet, and a sink. A 1.5BA is considered a half bathroom which includes a toilet and sink, a 1.75BA is a shower only no tub, sink and toilet in MLS description samples livings square footage, lot square footage and asking price.
2. real estate description examples Photographs
I am sure you have heard the famous saying a “picture is worth a thousand words”. One photograph can sell your house listing examples.
Concerning picture value, you can take the photos yourself, but for the top effects come from expert photograph freelancers that focus on listings in real estate photo shooting.
The cost to have a professional real estate listing photographer for your real estate listing description examples look and feel one thousand percent professional. There are real estate photographers that will create videos with drones and virtual home tours. Use the highest quality to impress other real estate owners. Real Estate Listing Prospects when thinking of selling their homes will look at property listings.
3. Property Description real estate description examples
Buyers have a general idea of what they are looking for the best real estate description examples will capture their attention. They know what area they are looking for, what price range they could afford, how many bedrooms and bathrooms they are going to need for their family. A good real estate description examples will include all of the requirement in the search of their new home. Now its time to get creative real estate listing description examples to showcase the properties unique features and benefits. The real estate listing description examples that will sell the home.
Try it – Register for a free introductory training course
The Best REAL ESTATE Writing DESCRIPTIONS
how to write the MLS description
House descriptions lead with an initial declaration shadowed by a paragraph or more about the real estate listing that is for sale. Entirely real estate property description examples should be concise, stressing the listings landscapes and their features and the properties benefits.
Like, a swimming pool is a feature. Amusing friends, family, and acquaintances using or chilling off in a sizzling summertime era are aids.
Carefully chose the most adjectives that convey an extra meaning that will create the most value in the buyer’s mind. For example, bay windows and skylights are merely features. But sizeable openings that let in abundantly of natural sunlight takes on a whole novel sense, that will take the buyer on a journey of the property description for sale.
Let’s break down the best quality listed property description into its essential factors – the opening statement, and body of the home description.
Opening real estate description examples Statement
A good created opening statement gets the buyer interest and forces them to remain reading the rest of the listing of the description of the real estate listings for sale. The top synopses do the following:
• Catch the buyers attention
• Show value of the real estate listing
• Sets a scene of the style of the property including the architecture with an extraordinary level of the unique features and benefits of the property
Preferably, the summary pools all three basics. Now are some Best opening listing description examples:
• “Recently Mid-Century Remodeled Home”
• “Optimistic and Spacious First Time Dream Home”
• “Snug Bungalow in the Adjacent Hollywood Hills”
• “Impressive Estate with Los Angeles. Beach and Mountain Views”
• “Contemporary West Hollywood Loft”
Description Property Body real estate description examples
After gathering real estate listing buyers notice with an initial statement, now it is the time to increase and ostentatious on the listing features and benefits. Writing an awesome property listing narrative is an essentially creative and possibly a lengthy and frustrating process, a few rules of the real estate property listing descriptions make it a lot easier and to confirm that it is nicely written well description. Here are some tips on do’s and do not’s:
Description real estate description examples Do’s
• Make a perspective built on the possible home buyer’s revenue, household makeup, life, and profession.
Try it – Register for a free introductory training course
• Tell a story – express real estate buyers what it’s like existing in the new home. For instance, a floor can be used to amuse visitors, guests, and family or take in a comprehensive view. Give the buyers the words that help them image themselves living in the new home. A beautiful list of features describe the benefits of that new residence.
• Incorporate label brands of superior appliances, openings, door and gates (Viking Stove, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, and Freezer or Thermador, etc.)
• Feature special qualities – beach views, mountain views, city lights view from decks, real hardwood floors, beautiful, exotic marble countertops, Mexican tile showers, top of the line insulated windows, etc.
• List all the region amenities – inform the buyers tell about the ease of living near shopping areas, public transportation, close to airports, highly-rated schools in the city, state or country or that the neighborhood is within walking distance from all of those amenities and more.
• List all of the listings upgrades – mention all and anything new, redone, refinished or improved.
• Mention everything that is unique about the real estate listing.
• Sprinkle the paragraphs with descriptive real estate adjectives – give your description some style and help paint an image for the buyer.
• Use all of the verses that might help create a higher offer: lavish, stainless appliances and hardware, granite countertops, modernized, updated, landscaped, flawless, cheerful and beautiful.
Description Do Not real estate description examples
• Check for grammar and spelling. Have a non-real estate person proofread what you’ve written.
• Do not use all caps.
• Be careful with duplicate content – if you have used an adjective or noun more than once, look up on dictionary.com or with google docs.
• Overstatement could lead to a residence home shopper’s disillusionment. For example, if big trees obstruct a mountain view or beach view, city view using the phrase “spectacular views” would clearly be lying.
• Stay clear of words that will bring in a lowball offer: fixer upper, bring your paint brush, potential, low, cheap, cosmetic, motivated seller, and needs some tender loving care.
Bonus: Loan Program Eligibility
• When probable, pinpoint the listing in real estate loan appropriateness – let buyers know they can finance their new residence with FHA or VA loans or any other special loan programs that are available for the real estate listing.
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION EXAMPLES
Example 1 (Poor) real estate description examples
“This 1,823 sq ft single-family residence has 2 bed and 1 ba. It is located at 3821 Bleach Ave, North Hollywood, California.”
• Needs to be long way too short, includes basic information only.
• The house narrative is tricky, as it includes facts obtainable to a buyer in the property data information area.
Example 2 (Good) real estate description examples
“Stunning 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom house in beautiful Hollywood Hills. This property offers 6,000 square feet of living area and a huge lot size of 9,500 square feet. Your family, friends, acquaintances and loved ones will love the large backyard, ideal for family gatherings and parties! Come and take a look at this attraction…. Don’t miss out on this one it will not last in the market!”
• Use the word home instead of property or real estate
• The word stunning and beautiful is used as a synonym.
• Spacious front yard and backyard and the recommendation of using it for family and friend’s gatherings (say a story) paint a nice picture. The buyers can imagine themselves in the backyard BBQing.
Example 3 (Good) real estate description examples
“Completely Remodeled to excellence! This beautiful residence, you can call it your home is located near to window-shopping and dining. These are just a few of its wonderful amenities: warm fireplace, custom kitchen cabinets, any top name brand stainless steel sink, modern marble counter tops, cherry wood flooring, newly remodeled bathrooms, freshly painted yellow, central heating and air with a attached two-car garage, .5 acre backyard, and so much more!”
• A great opening statement can maybe improve by adding the style of the house, such as, “modern ranch home custom remodeled to perfection!”
• Exceptional use of adjectives through the entire paragraph.
• Could improve the description by telling a story or adding some benefits.
Example 4 (Awesome) real estate description examples“Classy custom family home offers supreme craftsmanship and extraordinary amenities! This Custom French brilliant layout is truly amazing inside the property and outside the property. Characters contain solid cherry wood custom cabinets, marble countertops, custom-made crown decorated molding, custom double panel new windows give plenty of natural sun lighting, spacious custom redwood decking over 1000 square feet, chefs gourmet custom kitchen and island awesome for entertaining family and guest), lovely master bedroom suite, spacious den and lots of storage, plus EXQUISITE views of Santa Monica Pier and Downtown Los Angeles city lights a very High demand area.”
• By using all capital letters for the word such as FABULOUS helps it stand out. This is an illustration where using all capital letters sensibly one or two times can be an allowance to the no all capital letters statute
• This then is a solid listing description which doesn’t include taking the buyer on a journey of the listing.
LITERATURE EFFICIENT REAL ESTATE LISTING ADVERTISEMENT
Listings vs. Advertisements real estate description examplesListings for sale are displayed by listing agents on their regional or local multiple listing services. Only licensed real estate listing agents who pay monthly membership fees can upload their listings lease or sale on their MLS. Listings should be circulated to as many large real estate listings sites like Realtor.com and Zillow, subject to local MLS rules. Buyers considering to vend their residence without a professional listing realtor can make a property listing and transfer to as many for Sale by Owner (FSBO) site of real estate websites like Zillow.com Realtor.com and Trulia.com. Professional listing agents will physically post properties for sale on those platforms, as well. Real estate advertisements are like to real estate listings in that they also include real estate information, a description, and pictures. However, real property listing ads also get two additional components – a headline, and a call to action. Ads and advertisements have placed an ad on classified sites such as Craigslist, in local and throw away newspapers (print or online classified sections) and as many other local publications and also real estate magazines. There are the two added parts that increase the real estate for sale, spinning it into an advertisement:
4. Headline real estate description examples
Real Estate ads include titles that real estate homes sale don’t. You can commonly use as much use the similar method for your real estate listing headline as you would for your real estate listing’s opening statement. Some real estate listings headlines work fine once they enter the listing sale and the size of the home. Here are some pretty good headline examples: • “Historic Westlake Craftsman / $855K / 4br / 1400 sq. ft.”
• “Bright Santa Monica Writer’s Bungalow / $600k / 2 BR.”
• “French Mid Century Luxury Home / Includes Guest Quarters / Bel-Air”
• “Mid-Century Up-to-date Sensation Overlooking the Sunset Strip”
5. Action to call real estate description examples
The determination of an action to call is to stimulate an answer from a fascinated real estate first time home buyer. Replies usually include a click on a link to a landing page, a phone call or an email inquiry. One of the top ways to communicate a call to action is by opening it with a verb and then tallying a value, or “what is in it for them.” Here is the call to action formula:
Call to Action = Verb + What is in it for Them real estate description examples
And, here are a few basic action to call illustrations:
• “Call now to view this beautiful home (555) 555-1212”
• “Email us to arrange a private showing firstname.lastname@example.org”
• “Click here to get a 360 virtual tour of the whole property [link]”
SUMMARY real estate description examples
Have some entertaining by receiving a response to your real estate listing description. If you are retailing your home on your real estate property, you preserve to ask the caller for some input what made them call your ad or what stood out in the real estate listings ad. If you are using a professional real estate listing agent, he or she can get feedback from buyers’ agents who have shown the real estate listings. Remember to make up your real estate listings and real estate listings advertisements appropriately. A home for sale has three main components, and a real estate advertisement has two more. Listing real estate description examples
Property Information square foot living and lot bedroom and bathroom count
- Photographs as many as possible
- Property Description says a complete story
- Advertisement – cost effective
- Headline – Best for Listing
- Call to Action – to call, to click